We hope you will find everything you need to know about us here, if you have any questions please call us.
Please read the following information carefully prior to any purchase.
You can download these terms and conditions as a pdf document here.
The following Terms and conditions comply with:
THE CONSUMER PROTECTION (DISTANCE SELLING) REGULATIONS 2000 E-COMMERCE REGULATIONS 2002
Printer Experts Terms and Conditions
General Conditions of Sale
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- Orders can be accepted from clients throughout the world, outside the UK additional carriage charges will apply.
- We reserve the right, at our discretion, to refuse to supply goods you order.
- By placing your order online with us you are agreeing to buy the goods at the price stated subject to our terms and conditions.
- Payment is accepted by Visa, MasterCard, Switch, Solo, Delta, Visa Debit, BACS, CHAPS and cheque and must be received prior to delivery of goods. Accounts are available for certain businesses, Government Bodies and Educational Establishments. Please call to enquire: T&C's apply.
Your credit/debit card will not be charged if we do not have stock or cannot fulfill your purchase. We will contact you immediately with an alternative offering or to confirm your details have been destroyed.
- All products remain the property of Printer Experts until payment has been received in full.
- All prices exclude VAT, Printer Experts reserves the right to change prices. All goods are subject to availability. If we do not supply the goods we will refund any money already paid or will contact you as per section (1) above. We will not be liable for compensation or damages if we do not supply the goods.
- The price for the goods will be stipulated at the time when you place your order. We are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in our suppliers' price or if due to an error or omission the price published for the goods on our web site is incorrect. We do our best to ensure our pricing is as up to date as possible, if there is an oversight we will inform you of the correct Price and give you the option to cancel your order.
- We only accept payments from UK registered cards, cleared funds are necessary for clients outside the UK.
- Carriage charges may apply for items purchased on this site. Any order below £100 will incur a £5 carriage charge, orders above £100 will generally be dispatched for free. Certain Printers depending on shipping location and weight can often require specialist lifting equipment and pre-site surveys, delivery costs for these items are normally in excess of £80 ex vat.
- No guarantees are given for next day delivery, please contact us to discuss priority shipping arrangements if a delivery is urgent. Most of our deliveries arrive next day as standard.
- If an item is not available for immediate dispatch we will inform you and give you the option to wait until stocks become available, choose a replacement product or cancel your order.
- If items are damaged in transit, faulty on arrival or incorrectly shipped you must inform us in writing within 3 working days of receipt of delivery. See returns procedure below.
- For personal orders we can only deliver to the card registered address. For business orders, even when paid on personal credit cards, we can deliver to the business address, or any address as long as we are making the invoice out to the relevant business.
- If you find any product on any website cheaper than the same product on our website then we will not only match the price but we will beat it. The product must be current and available for general sale within the UK.
- The product must be in stock with the competitor and available for immediate dispatch to the general public.
- We will only offer our price promise on the overall price including any vat or delivery charges (total delivered price).
- Offer does not apply to special order items, special offers, cash-backs, display models, clearance sales, reconditioned printers, pricing errors and exclusive offers or limited quantity items.
- Offer only applies to brand new products, originating from the UK.
- Should a competitors price be a loss leader, or quoted by a competitor with the sole purpose of challenging the price promise (i.e. is being quoted at an un-commercial rate) then we reserve the right to refuse to beat the price.
- We reserve the right to ask for written proof of a competitors offer before we beat the price.
- We will only offer our price promise to customers once we have checked all applications. Only if we are satisfied with your application you will receive a price promise reduction. All price promises will be made at Printer & Supplies Stores discretion and we can never guarantee a price promise.
- The price promise cannot be used in conjunction with any other Printer & Supplies Store offer.
- To apply for the Price Promise click here or call our sales team now
- The price promise is only valid at the time of placing your order and must have been agreed prior to you placing your order with us.
Suitability of Goods
- We do not warrant the suitability of goods for a particular purpose, and you should check specifications and suitability with appropriate manufacturers before ordering. For a list of manufacturer technical numbers click here
- Goods are not sold on a trial basis, unless pre-agreed in writing with us. Separate signed terms for trial machines will apply.
- As a result of continuing product development the specification or design of goods may vary.
- We are not liable for any other loss or damage (including indirect or consequential loss, financial loss, loss of profits or loss of use) arising from the supply of goods or their use, even if we are negligent.
- All printers and accessories are warranted by the manufacturer for 12 months unless stated otherwise. If a product develops a fault within the warranty period the fault should be reported to the relevant manufacturer, who will then either replace the goods directly or carry out repair under the terms of your warranty. Click here to find the relevant technical support number for your product. The Printer Experts does not give technical assistance relating to products purchased.
- We can supply chargeable technical engineers to install / configure your product for you ‐ this can be arranged at any time by calling our sales team.
- We will only accept the return of faulty goods within 14 days of you receiving them,
- If within 14 days of purchase you believe a product to be faulty you must call our customer services dept within this period on 020 7378 4729 and you must also confirm your issue in writing, either by email, fax or letter. Email email@example.com
- We reserve the right to refer you to the products manufacturer to confirm whether goods are faulty.
- We generally require a manufactures valid “fault ref number” in order to authorise the return of faulty goods.
- Once an item has been confirmed as faulty by the manufacturer we will arrange for the collection of the goods and will replace them directly for you or refund your credit card for you.
- Items returned that are found to be fully working will be returned to yourselves and cost of re-delivery charged to yourselves. We reserve the right to charge a 20% handling fee should the goods be in full working order.
- Goods thought to be faulty after 14 days from purchase will be dealt with under the terms of the relevant manufacturers' warranty. Please call the manufacturer directly to log a warranty call: Click here for numbers. You will need your serial number, printer model and if it's the first warranty call made; a copy of your purchase invoice.
Return of Goods
We will accept the return of goods from you only:
- by prior arrangement (confirmed in writing),
- on payment of an agreed handling charge (unless the goods were defective when delivered) and,
- where the goods are as fit for sale on their return as they were on delivery,
- and you have complied to the “Conditions of Return” on the “Goods return request form”. And completed the “Goods return form” in full.
- Any goods returned to us without prior authorisation or which are not in the condition set out above will be rejected and returned to you at your cost.
- For business users the return of goods is entirely at our discretion.
- We will endeavor to refund you as soon as possible after the goods have been satisfactorily returned to us.
- Return of unwanted goods is entirely at our discretion.
- We will only accept the return of non-faulty goods within 7 days of you receiving them. A restocking fee will apply to the return of unwanted goods. See “goods return form”.
- Goods must be in an original, unused and resalable condition as per our “conditions of return” form, with the manufacturers packaging and boxes un-damaged, un-opened or defaced.
- If goods are returned not in the above condition we will return the goods to you and charge for re-delivery.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the safe return of the goods to ourselves, once the goods have been received and their condition checked we will refund the cost of the goods using the card details from the original transaction minus our original carriage costs.
If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason un-enforceable then that provision shall be excluded and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions. Any disputes not resolved by the normal complaints procedure will be resolved exclusively in the Courts of England & Wales under English Law. These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you.
For further information on statutory regulations visit the Office of Fair Trading www.oft.gov.uk